Submit Samples in 4 Easy Steps!
Pay for Tests
1. Send Check with samples
2. QuickBooks invoice will be emailed after receving samples and you can pay via Credit Card (a cc fee will be applied).
Your Certificate of Analysis will be emailed within 1-2 business days & after payment is received!
See our packages and pricing!
The more sample you send in, the more representative it will be of the lot you are testing. The minimum amounts we require to get an accurate result are as follows:
The main thing is to make sure the sample is secure and won't leak into the box or onto other samples. We have some options below, but these are not mandatory to send us samples.
- Ziploc bags for wet/dry hemp (double bagged is best)
- Centrifuge tubes or containers with screw caps or other secure lids
- Finished products can be put in centrifuge tubes or containers with secure lids or sent in their packaging
The easiest source for tubes, if you don't already have some, is on Amazon. There are pre-sterilized versions as well which reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
Below are some Amazon links!
AIT takes checks, credit cards, and ACH payments.
- If you choose to pay with a check, place the check in with the sample when shipping. AIT will send you an invoice still when receiving samples but will have the payment applied to it and say $0 total.
- If you want to pay with a Credit Card or ACH, AIT will send you an invoice using QuickBooks with the amount due. From the email, you can select pay and input credit card or ACH information.
If a check is not in with the samples, a CC/ACH charge of 3.9% will be added to the invoice total.
The fields in the Request for Analysis form are what are used to input information onto your Certificate of Analysis. The sample name is how it will show on the COA, your company name and address will appear, and if you would like extra details such as batch number, batch size, strain we will input on COA if it is on the form.
If you have specifications beyond the form, contact our office and we will accommodate those requests!
We accept samples from anywhere in the U.S.! Hemp is federally legal; therefore, we can accept samples across state lines. Most of our business is actually outside of ND!
We have not run into a carrier yet that won't ship hemp samples. Most of our customers use USPS, UPS, FedEx, or Speedee. If you are ever unsure, you can contact your local shipping carrier to see their rules.
We ask people to put the Chain of Title and Affirmation in the box so if the box does get seized, it is immediately apparent that the sample is hemp, and not an illegal substance.
Marijuana is a federally illegal substance, and cannot be shipped across state lines. Do not send us samples that are outside the scope of legal hemp.
We will apply the promo code to your invoice if we see it on the Promo Code area of the Request for Analysis form!
If you happen to forget and we have already sent the invoice, just give us a call or email and we will edit the invoice and resend.
If you have a printable coupon, just place in your shipment and we will apply it to your invoice.